Thursday, June 5, 2008

This is bad.

I walked into work this morning and was instantly overjoyed and slightly miffed at the same time. There, sitting on the counter within arms reach of my desk sat a giant jar of jelly beans (pink) and two full cups of those soft party mints, staring up at me in their pastel glory. They were leftover from a baby shower we had here yesterday. Here's the problem: the jelly beans won't be that hard to resist, but, man, those party mints! 
We'll just say this: I've had four small handfulls of those things, and I've been at work for approximately 40 minutes. THAT'S A HANDFULL EVERY 10 MINUTES! I can't live like this! My teeth will rot! My blood will turn to sugar! WHY are they doing this to me?? I have a little less than four hours to go. I may have to sit on my hands. Which may make it difficult to answer the phone. I wish someone would just come eat the rest of these things! I'd probably resent the hell out of them. But it would be for the greater good. 

3 comments:

jossoco said...

just eat them all! get it over with!

Hannah said...

what was the outcome?

MagAttacksYou said...

The outcome was
I ate half of the total mints!!!
And I felt really sick. I've recovered, though.