Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm not in America!

So I thought I would blog. Our London trip has been fab so far. I only have 7 minutes left on the interwebs, so this will be brief.

Here are some of the things we've done/seen:

-We shopped in a bunch of markets yesterday and today. So far, Kate has purchased 27 dresses. Yes, like the movie. Ok, maybe she actually bought 9 dresses. Maybe more. Ok.
-We went to see The Lion King! Which I really liked.
-We attempted to find some of the things on the list I made before the trip. Two of them didn't seem to exist. One was a graveyard but it was closed. Phail.
-BUT I did roll down a giant hill of grass in a park near the graveyard. Win! (Epic photos to come)
-We've eaten Fish and Chips and our other favorite British Foods. There aren't many, but the ones we like, we REALLY like.
-We went to wave in front of the Abbey Road webcam for our loyal fans at home (read: grandparents, my dad's friends, etc.) Then we called them to see if they saw us. They did! Including Kate's two cartwheels!

Other things we're going to do:
-We may go to Oxford by bus tomorrow if it isn't raining!
-I've got tons more shopping to do.
-We're seeing more shows.

MY TIME IS UP BYE!

No comments: